- Property Insurance Damage to buildings, contents stock caused by fire, perils and accidental damage.
- Business Interruption The shortfalls in your business income caused by the interruption to your business after you’ve had an insured loss.
- Theft Theft of business contents or stock.
- Money Theft of money whilst at Business Premises, in transit and in Private Residence.
- Machinery Breakdown Damage to machinery caused by breakdown. Refrigerated or frozen goods can also be covered against deterioration.
- Employee Dishonesty Fraud or dishonesty by your employees.
- Computers and Electronic Equipment Fire, theft, accidental damage, breakdown and business interruption cover for computers and electronic equipment.
- Glass Breakage of internal/external glass as well as signs.
- General Property Cover for tools of trade and equipment Australia wide.
- Tax Audit Costs incurred by your accountant in conducting an audit or investigation in relation to your liability to pay tax.
- Liability Legal Liability to pay compensation for personal injury and property damage.
Business & Office Insurance
Business Insurance packages offer an ideal risk management strategy providing a wide range of protection for your business under one policy. We can assist you to select the right coverage options to suit your business needs.