Management Liability Insurance
What is Management Liability Insurance?
Management Liability Insurance provides protection against alleged or actual wrongdoing by the Company, Directors, Owners and Officers.
Who does it cover?
- Directors & Officers – Past, present and future Directors & Officers for alleged wrongful acts
- Company (If directors are the owners of the company) – Protects the company against actions relating to Management issues
- Trustees Liability – Protects the Company, Directors, Officers and employees for alleged wrongdoings (ie. mis-management of a Superannuation Fund)
- Employment Practices – Protects the Company, Directors, Officers and Employees for claims arising from bullying, unfair dismissal and discrimination
- Crime Cover – Protects against dishonest acts such as theft or fraud by employees, contractors and consultants
- Statutory Liability – Fines and Penalties relating to occupational health & safety, EPA and civil penalties
What cover does it provide?
- Damages awared against you
- Legal Costs
- Investigation Costs
- Civil Fines & Penalties
Phone 07 3340 6770 or get an online insurance quote now.