Home » FAQs

Frequently asked questions

How do I change my personal details?2017-05-09T07:08:34+00:00

You can change your details by calling us on 07 3340 6770 during business or by submitting your request online here. You should let us know of changes as soon as you can.

What should I do if I want to make a claim?2017-05-10T07:17:36+00:00

The quickest and easiest way to make a claim is to contact us directly on 07 3340 6770 or by submitting your request online here.

What occupations and businesses do you cover?2017-04-28T07:15:04+00:00

OneSure Insurance offer Business Insurance for a large range of industries, such as tradespeople, retailers, professionals, hospitality businesses and more.

Why do I need business insurance?2017-04-28T07:13:38+00:00

Businesses obtain business insurance to protect their business activities and their business assets.

Who’s covered under my policy?2017-04-28T07:13:15+00:00

Your business insurance policy covers your employees, directors, business partners and / or senior executives.

Does legal liability cover me in all parts of Australia?2017-04-28T07:12:53+00:00

Yes. You’re covered across Australia for the business activities noted on your policy.

How do I get a Certificate of Currency?2017-05-05T01:21:00+00:00

You’ll get a Certificate of Currency when you have first purchased and paid for your business or personal insurance. Otherwise you can request a copy via email info@onesure.com.au or by calling 07 3340 6770

We can email a digital copy to the address associated with your policy or post one out to you.

What are my payment options?2017-04-28T07:11:11+00:00

You can pay by credit card (American Express, Mastercard or Visa), BPAY, cheque or at the post office.

You may also be able to split the premium over 12 months, and pay monthly via credit card or direct debit.

What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?2017-04-28T07:10:26+00:00

Professional Indemnity insurance is designed for professionals who provide advice or a service to their customers. It protects you against legal costs and claims for damages to third parties which may arise out of an act, omission or breach of professional duty in the course of your business.

What is public liability insurance?2017-04-28T06:59:31+00:00

Public liability insurance is considered a must-have for many business owners. It protects you if someone sues you for personal injury, death, damage to their property, or advertising injury. If you don’t have public liability insurance, the resulting compensation payouts and legal costs can potentially cripple your business.

As a small business owner, you want to win friends and influence people. You don’t intend or expect to injure someone or damage their property in the course of doing business. However, even a simple event can trigger a public liability case against your business. If you’re a motor mechanic, for example, public liability insurance can provide protection if:

  • A customer trips over a tool on the workshop floor and fractures their wrist.
  • A bicycle courier slips on a patch of oil and sprains their ankle.
  • An employee damages the paintwork on a customer’s car with a tool trolley.

What is an insurance broker?

Insurance brokers are professional advisers who work on behalf of their clients. They help clients identify their exposures and risks by understanding their business, to determine what needs insuring and what can be managed in other ways…. Read more

Why do I need an insurance broker?

These days there are many different ways to buy insurance, but there are good reasons to consider using an insurance broker’s expertise to help you make the best-informed decisions. Insurance brokers act as your personal advisor on insurance matters…. Read more

Emergency Assistance

OneSure provides a seamless emergency service to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, nation-wide. Call 1300 809 949 or make a request onlineRead more